Generally, there are 2 watts, 3 watts, 5 watts, 10 watts, and 15 watts. These markets use more power. The higher the power, the higher the price.
Most of the 2-5W UV equipment is used in precision marking. The larger the power, the wider the application range. Of course, the price is higher. Personally, it is recommended to use 5W equipment as far as the economy allows, which is more extensive than 1.5W equipment. Sex, the value of the hedge is also larger. The 10-15W equipment is expensive, mainly used in high-end precision cutting and precision punching. There are mainly materials such as FPC, ceramic sheets, glass sheets and other processes that are difficult to cut.
When choosing an ultraviolet laser marking machine, pay attention to the following matters:
1. Whether the laser output power is large enough (this is the key to speed and effect), whether the energy is stable (usually requires 2% stability, in some cases 1%, in order to produce the desired effect);
2. The laser outputs good beam quality, including mode and mode stability;
3. The laser should have high reliability and should be able to work continuously in harsh industrial processing environments;
4. The operation is simple and convenient, the control key function is clear, the illegal operation can be rejected, and the laser is protected from damage.
5. The laser itself should have good maintenance, fault diagnosis and chain function, and the downtime should be short;
6. Be sure to carry out the marking test, and the effect is reached before you decide to purchase.