1. Permanent: The mark will not fade and change colour due to environmental relations (oxidation, high temperature, low temperature, touch, acid, and alkaline gas, etc.).
2. Anti-counterfeiting: The marks produced by the laser engraving machine in Dubai are not easy to imitate, and have a strong anti-counterfeiting to a certain extent.
3. Non-contact: Laser marking is processed by non-mechanical "light knife". Marks can be printed on any regular or irregular surface, and the workpiece will not generate internal stress after marking to ensure the original accuracy of the workpiece. No corrosion to the work surface, no "knife" wear, no poison, no pollution.
4. Wide practicality: Laser processing is used to process a variety of metal and non-metal materials (aluminium, copper, iron, wood products, etc.).
5. High engraving accuracy: The items carved by the laser marking machinehave fine patterns, and the minimum line width can reach 0.04mm. The markings are clear, durable and beautiful. Laser marking can meet the needs of printing large amounts of data on extremely small plastic parts. For example, it is possible to print two-dimensional bar codes that require more precision and sharpness and have stronger market competitiveness than embossing or jet marking methods.
6. Low running cost: The marking speed is fast and the mark is formed at one time, and the energy consumption is small, so the running cost is low. Although the equipment investment of laser marking machine is larger than that of traditional marking equipment, the use of laser marking machine is much lower in terms of operating costs.
7. High processing efficiency: The laser beam under computer control can move at high speed (speed up to 5-7 m / s), and the marking process can be completed in seconds.
8. Fast development speed: Due to the combination of laser technology and computing technology, users can realize laser printout by programming on the computer, and the print design can be changed at any time, which fundamentally replaces the traditional mould making process and shortens product upgrade Replacement cycles and flexible production provide convenient tools.