Some customers have reported that the laser marking machine can not reach the expected marking depth. What is the reason? Today, the laser is briefly introduced for everyone. The reasons for this may exist:
1. Whether the laser output power of the laser marking machine meets the requirements;
2. Whether the optical path adjustment is accurate;
3. Whether the position and direction adjustment of the beam expander is accurate;
4. The surface of the laser marking machine lens is contaminated;
5. Is the surface of the workpiece on the focal plane?
6. Whether the laser power output DC voltage is lower than the standard voltage, resulting in lower laser output power than normal power. The above is the content that Radium Laser has arranged for everyone, I hope I can help you.