The laser marking machine collects the laser at a very high energy density on the surface of the object being marked, vaporizes the surface material in a very short time, and accurately burns it by controlling the effective displacement of the laser beam. Exquisite patterns or text. Laser marking technology is a more advanced technology than ink coding technology. Although the application of laser marking machines in the Chinese market has just begun, the development trend is rapid. The laser marking machine greatly improves the problems of the traditional coding machine and improves the reliability and flexibility of the equipment.
The main advantages of the laser marking machine are as follows:
1. Increase the added value to make the product look higher. Enhance the visibility of product brands;
2, environmental protection, safety, laser marking machine does not produce any chemicals harmful to the human body and the environment. Meet the GB7247-87; GB10320-88 standard. It is an environmentally friendly high-tech product;
3, is conducive to product tracking records, the laser marking machine can play the batch number of production date, shifts and so on. Can make each product get good tracking performance;
4. The equipment is reliable. The laser marking machine has mature industrial design, stable and reliable performance, and can work continuously for 24 hours. The laser maintenance-free time is more than 20,000 hours. Wide temperature range (5°C-45°C), widely used in the production line of the LED industry;
5. The laser marking machine can print a large amount of data in a very small range. The laser can be marked with the extremely thin beam of light on the product material itself. The printing precision is extremely high, the control is accurate, and the printing content is clearly and perfectly interpreted. It is extremely strong. Market competitiveness, environmental protection and safety, without any corrosiveness, completely isolates chemical pollution, and is also intimate protection for operators, ensuring clean and tidy production sites, reducing post-investment and reducing noise pollution;
6. The anti-counterfeiting effect is obvious, and the laser marking technology can effectively inhibit product identification and counterfeiting;
7. Reduce production costs, reduce consumables, and increase production efficiency.
Laser marking machines have unique advantages in products that require fine marking, and ink jet printers are gradually replaced by laser marking machines.