With the rapid development of the market economy, the requirements for the speed, quality and economy of fiber laser cutting are constantly increasing. More and more enterprises are adopting fiber laser cutting technology in the process of metal sheet metal processing. The sheet metal industry is one of the most important application markets for laser processing. The transformation of processing technology is inevitable. This provides a broad space for laser cutting machines, laser welding machines, laser marking machines and other laser equipment in the sheet metal industry. In most manufacturing industries, sheet metal processing is involved, such as machinery, electrical, instrumentation, kitchen and bathroom. Therefore, fiber laser cutting machines play an important role in the sheet metal industry.
The relationship between sheet metal and fiber laser cutting machine
China has gradually become an international processing and manufacturing center. With the increasing investment in foreign countries, the demand for metal processing is increasing. The electrical control boxes and machine casings in the metal processing industry are generally sheet metal parts, so sheet metal processing. The demand for capacity has also been continuously improved; accordingly, the complexity of the process is relatively high, and even some parts have reached dozens of processes, which puts higher requirements on sheet metal processing in terms of precision.
Disadvantages of traditional sheet metal processing
Traditional sheet metal processing: shear-punch-bending-welding process or flame plasma cutting-bending-welding process. In the face of multiple varieties, small batches, customized, high quality, short delivery orders, traditional sheet metal processing methods have obvious shortcomings:
1. High-speed water cutting processing is slow, resulting in serious pollution and high cost of consumption.
2. (CNC) shearing machine can only be used in sheet metal processing that only needs straight cutting because it is mainly straight-line cutting;
3. Flame cutting As the original traditional cutting method, the heat deformation is large during cutting, the slit is wide, the material is wasted, the processing speed is slow, and it is only suitable for rough processing.
Advantages of fiber laser cutting machines
In response to the problems of traditional sheet metal cutting at this stage, the demand for laser cutting is also increasing.
1. It can realize automatic cutting and nesting of cutting, improve material utilization, no tool wear and good material adaptability;
2.narrow slit, good cutting quality, high degree of automation, easy operation, low labor intensity, safety and environmental protection;
3. laser cutting flexibility degree, cutting speed, high production efficiency, product production cycle is short, whether it is simple or complex parts, you can use laser to achieve a rapid prototyping;
4.fiber laser cutting machine with high speed, high precision, high efficiency, high stability
The electro-optic conversion rate of fiber laser cutting machine is much higher than that of CO2 metal laser cutting machine. The actual utilization rate is 3-5 times of CO2, the energy efficiency is increased by 90% compared with CO2, and the cutting speed is twice that of CO equivalent. The imported fiber laser has stable performance. The spot size is smaller and equipped with a high-precision workbench for high-precision cutting.
5. fiber laser cutting machine low consumption, low cost, low maintenance, low pollution
The large fiber laser cutting machine is maintenance-free, has a long service life, can save a lot of money, and has a high photoelectric conversion rate and better power saving. Optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path, no gas generation, making the product easy to operate and maintain, energy saving and environmental protection.
6. fiber laser cutting machine is suitable for a wide range
With the widespread use of metal materials, the application of fiber laser cutting machines is becoming more and more popular. It goes without saying that in the aviation, electrical appliances, automobiles, ships, kitchen utensils, precision parts, sheet metal processing and other industries, it is necessary to quickly, accurately and accurately speed up various metals such as carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy and galvanized sheet. Cutting. The advantages of the fiber laser cutting machine are displayed at this time.